Ingredients: for the salad (Serves 2 to 4)
Use organic ingredients as much as possible.
- 2 cups shredded savoy cabbage
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 medium red bell pepper thinly sliced
Directions: For the salad
To shred these veggies, it is simplest to use a mandolin over a conventional grater and the results are better. Set the mandolin to the thinnest setting and to cut in strips rather than slices.
Throw all ingredients into a medium bowl and set aside.
Ingredients for dressing:
- 1/3 cup organic raw almond butter
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 1.5 inches fresh peeled ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp light miso
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Thai red curry paste or 1 small Thai chili (the curry paste will be the less spicy option. If you like spice then use the chili)
- Small hadful of fresh cilantro (approx 1/4 cup)
Throw all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend on high until smooth.
Drizzle over or mix into the Thai cabbage salad.