Ingredients (Makes 16 larger mookies or 24 small mookies). Use organic ingredients.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 pitted medjool dates blended in 1 cup oat milk (use blender and blend until smooth)
- 1 tbsp flaxseed (mixed with 3 tbsp warm water – let sit for 5 minutes)
- 1/3 cup melted vegan margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips or chunks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
In a large bowl combine dry ingredients. Add in oat milk blended with dates, flax seed mixture, margarine and vanilla extract. Mix with a fork until all ingredients are blended together.
On a parchment paper covered cookie sheet, place spoonfuls of mookie batter on sheets approximately 2 inches apart.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on oven and size of mookie) until outside is lightly browned.