Ingredients: (Serves 6) Use organic ingredients as much as possible
- 5-6 large cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 2 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 4 medium red potatoes (peeled, sliced and quartered)
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 cups organic veggie broth
- 4 cups water
- handful of parsley
- pink Himalayan sea salt to taste
In a large pot sautee onion, garlic and ginger in coconut oil until onion is softened.
Add in potatoes, veggie broth, water and turmeric. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add in cabbage and parsley. Allow to simmer for another 15 – 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve and add salt if desired.